Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Astro 4008 Spray Gun with Cup

It’s so less expensive, you may find the money for to shop for . And why now not? The Astro 4008 Spray Gun is a top notch gun. It’s awesome-easy to use and the adjustable fan sample gives you greater control over the give up-product.  it is also tremendously versatile and may spray something from primers to acrylics to even contact cement, consistent with the manufacturer.

I used it to spray my wooden fence out front, and become amazed on the consequences. I’m normally now not partial to siphon-fed guns however this one passed my expectations. A plus is that it comes with designated instructions, so it's miles top notch for novices. The 1.8mm atomising head manner it’s efficient for laying down primers, heavy coatings and glues.

It’s a piece heavier than I’m used to so I had to take a break more regularly. but, at underneath $50, you could’t go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment